Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Things dont always work out as expected...

When i went to P.E. a couple of weeks ago for my mom 60th b-day and BIL initiation ceremony. I had this vision in my head that i wanted explore Port Elizabeth like a tourist. Do evening beach shots go to all the places i know. Cos its my home town. I already had every place mapped out in my head, the ideas for my photos and everything. To my dissapointment i got sooooo busy organising the two functions that i couldn't see any of those brilliant tourist attractions that Port Elizabeth have to offer for all the tourists.  

So to busy to be able to grab an early morning sunrise i hurried down to Sardinia bay, about 15minutes drive from my inlaws place. Its actually the beach i took my wedding photos. Its was an  unbelievably cold day cloudy day and i just though this would be a total waste of my time at the beach. But i realise the saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder is so absolutely true. I actually got to take this shot even though the weather didn't want to clear up....


I just love the versatility of landscaping, the fact that u can take one scene one day after the other and not get the same picture twice....

2 comments:

  1. now this is what i call a PHOTO!
    love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite places in the world, love it so much, and you captured the magic, wow!

    ReplyDelete