Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Weekly Project 4: Shoes

Thist week: "Shoes"  Why should I want to look at a picture of someone's shoes? The trick? Make it interesting. Perhaps you can zoom in on an interesting detail. Maybe you can put it in context with something else. The shoes does not have to be completely by themselves, but they do need to be the central subject of the image.

Day 1:
I had this project in mind for the last week and when i saw these in an antique shop on Sunday i just couldnt resist.




Day 2:


Day 3: 
My footsies after a hard days work.

I wasnt gonna post this photo because I do one photo a day but I'm loving this photo. & and just had to share.


Day 4:


Day 5:


Day 6:
As this week its all about the shoes i went to scratch in my cupboard and found my wedding shoes that i only wore once. And thought it would make the perfect subject.


Day 7:
Daddy and Baby


2 comments:

  1. I AM SOOO IN LOVE WITH THIS POST!!!
    very very very nicely done G

    day 3 is my favourite
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karin.. I was telly my hubby that this week shoes project is the most fun I have had thus far.

    ReplyDelete